19/05/2014

Fog and Basics (OOTD)

It's been a long period of physical and mental exhaustion. I accepted a full term position at a (very) well known and by some (very) well loved fashion retail chain in order to save up for a trip back to Tokyo. The price I paid in exchange for some money was high. It took a lot out of me, but gave me some useful utensils for life too.

I quit a bit earlier than I had originally planned because I couldn't justify the price any longer.
But it all had its purpose and I am so excited to be going back to Japan in July! I'll also be visiting my Dad in Singapore and making a small detour to Thailand... So looking forward to spending time in Asia again.

Yes… I've been feeling foggy for days. I think it's because suddenly everything is falling into place- When what you used to dream about turns into concrete reality (i.e. moving to London), is it abnormal to feel a bit foggy? Expect more content here, definitely!

*

Ever since I got these amazing jeans, I have been wearing a variation of this outfit A LOT. The cardigan I am wearing has been on my lust-list for over a year. I bit the bullet and finally gave in to paying a slightly obscene amount for a cardigan. But it's not just a cardigan. When I have it on I feel like I'm walking inside a cuddle.








Jeans: Topshop
Crop top: H&M
Cardigan: American Apparel
Earrings: & Other Stories
Necklace: Gift from Singapore
Nails: Lapiz of Luxury by Essie


I am seriously loving Femme… I do love her just a slight bit more because she graduated from the uni I will be attending very soon… I think. Love her style and lyrics. Enjoy if you fancy!


I'm going to have my third coffee of the day now. See you soon! X

2 comments:

  1. oh mein Gott ich bins prachlos
    der look ist ja mal richtig toll!
    und deine Figur! ein Traum! du kannst aber echt alles Tragen mit dieser Figur! <3
    und deine Haare sind auch so hübsch, einfach nur schön <3

    Wunderschöner Blog, mach weiter so.
    Hoffe du schaust bei mir auch mal vorbei
    Deine Amely Rose von:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG jeans like them and that exact cardigan have been on my wish list for awhile now!! I love this outfit too much its just perfect :)
    You have such an amazing figure! Great blog :) Just followed on bloglovin and instagram:)
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete